Inspiration

I love lighting that is unique and captures the imagination. Inspired by vintage styles, yet imitating the looks of today, are what my lamps are about. Giving a room the focal point it deserves while staying original.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How much light is needed?


Many times people ask me 'how much light do I need'? And I'm sure there is a scientific answer, but to me the question is so personal that I can't answer it.
Not only do you have the number of windows in the room, you have to think of the other lights you might be using, i.e. table and floor lamps. Also, how do you intend on using the room? Viewing TV in a brightly lit room, is not very pleasing to me, but either is trying to do a task without enough light. So, again it becomes a personal choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment