Inspiration

I love lighting that is unique and captures the imagination. Inspired by vintage styles, yet imitating the looks of today, are what my lamps are about. Giving a room the focal point it deserves while staying original.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When She Said.......I knew.....

You know sometimes your 'first' encounter with a person can make you realize you have found someone who really 'touches your heart'...This is what I discovered from my new friend in Christ after she wrote me these words...

"- you know that saying "when you love what you do you never have to work a day in your life"? what I think is: when you love what you do it become an open communication with the Lord. I see that in your work- good job giving His word a platform on your page!!!"
~Elizabeth

Thanks Elizabeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment